Close

Default Build sheet locations

Hey guys hope everyone is well!! Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on locating the build sheet for my car? I've looked everywhere with no results. Thanks

Found mine under drivers side of bench seat
    yours may be different
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Under front carpet
    Under rear seat
    Behind rear interior quarter trim
    Under harchback carpet
    Under spare tire
    Stuffed inside front seat rail
    Stuffed inside kick panel
    On top of gas tank

OR nowhere. (They were supposed to be discarded at the factory, not left in the car.)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I have found them in two different cars I have owned. I found the build sheet for a different car under the bottom back seat cushion of one and then found the other one behind the rear interior plastic. It was taped to the back of the large panel right beside where you would sit if you were sitting in the back seat.

You can see it looks like there was one under the driver's seat here that dissolved over the years.

Last edited by homer302; 12-08-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

FEP Power Member Jerry peachuer's Avatar

I'm second owner of mine and haven't found it during disassembly
    Original owner lived across the street so don't think I lost it during transit