Close

Default 85 LX mustang wheels.

Does anyone even have interest in these things??? Ill never use them so figured id try here.

Located in Gilbert, AZ

IMG_4375 by |SK Photography|, on Flickr
    IMG_9291 by |SK Photography|, on Flickr

FEP Power Member

Good luck with the sale. I don’t recall seeing these used on a Mustang. In 85, they used the poly cast wheel for 14” tires.
    Fox Body/3rd Gen MCA Gold Card Judge
    84 SVO 24K miles, 85 Mclaren Capri Vert. 84 GT Turbo Vert.
    88 Mclaren Mustang Vert 20K miles, 89 Mustang LX Sport Vert,
    03 Mach 1 7900 miles, 74 Mustang II, 69 Mustang, 67 Mustang, 07 GT500,
    14 Mustang CS/GT, 15 F150 FTX Tuscany, 16 F250 Crewcab, 67 Tbird 47K miles

Quote Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    Good luck with the sale. I don’t recall seeing these used on a Mustang. In 85, they used the poly cast wheel for 14” tires.
    Could be off an earlier model. I was told they came on the 85 notch LX I had. I figure I may need to sell them as rollers.

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    That is a poly cast wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Nice! These were on that Green LX I think, right? I rem. when that was for sale a couple of years back, great DD potential
    EDIT: Do you by chance still have the original link? I wanted to find out more, but can't find a thing about it
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 10-27-2020 at 03:56 PM. Reason: text added

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    Nice! These were on that Green LX I think, right? I rem. when that was for sale a couple of years back, great DD potential
    EDIT: Do you by chance still have the original link? I wanted to find out more, but can't find a thing about it
    they were on the green LX. I didn't even know of the car a few years back so im unsure. All I know about the car is that it was from Norther Cali and owned by an old lady, then sold to a young woman that drove it to college. Then a gentleman bought it who was going to coyote swap it but never titled it into his name. I bought the car 3 weeks ago and just sold it to a guy in Illinois.

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    they were on the green LX. I didn't even know of the car a few years back so im unsure. All I know about the car is that it was from Norther Cali and owned by an old lady, then sold to a young woman that drove it to college. Then a gentleman bought it who was going to coyote swap it but never titled it into his name. I bought the car 3 weeks ago and just sold it to a guy in Illinois.
    Daam man nice flip! The young woman driving it to college was probably who owned it when I found it for sale. It was super-cheap, like 1200 bucks!
    If I had to guess, it was on here in like 2015, or maybe 2016 the latest.

Those rims resemble the wheels on my 1985 Ford LTD LX.

Here's an article on the LTD LX: https://www.automobile-catalog.com/p...05/134706.html