Close

Thread: Marti report??

Default Marti report??

Sorry if it’s spelled wrong or if I am posting in the wrong place. I purchased an 85 Tbird and am currently waiting for delivery. Very clean owned by an older gentleman. How do I get a marti report once I have the car ? What info will I need and who/where do I contact?
    Thanks for your help.
    Ray

FEP Power Member
    Kendal

For a Marti report all you need to provide is a VIN. You can order a Marti report for any VIN. You do not have to provide proof of ownership. In other words, you do not have to wait for delivery of the car to order or receive a report.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Power Member

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    For a Marti report all you need to provide is a VIN. You can order a Marti report for any VIN. You do not have to provide proof of ownership. In other words, you do not have to wait for delivery of the car to order or receive a report.
    I try to get a marti report before I buy a car if possible. It helps to make sure what you are getting.
    Kendal