Close

Default 1983 PRICE GLX,5.0, Vert, 77k Miles, 2 OWNER,Documents, Build Sheet, RARE CLEAN FIND

1983 Mustang GLX
    77k Original Miles
    Polar White 9D
    White Leather LIKE NEW
    Blue Dash/Woodgrain
    Blue Top
    Manual Roll Down Windows
    # Matching engine complete with factory labels on the valve covers
    Orginal top and windows
    Manual 5 speed
    Factory Wheels
    And so on....

The car is missing the original air cleaner, radiator and transmission.

The pinch welds are perfect and no rot on the car. Strut towers are like new. I stripped the old undercoating off and reapplied a better version (have pictures ).The engine has a aftermarket air cleaner on it and dual exhaust from the manifolds back. Asking 15,500 OBO or part trade plus cash. Will trade up or down for muscle cars, racecars, Camaro/Firebird, LS powered cars, Diesel Trucks, 4x4, bikes..no junk. Two owner car. Thanks for looking.Call or text Rich 33O Nine Seven Eight 44 six seven. I am having issues posting pictures I can text them or email. North Jackson, OH
    Last edited by 83Vert5.0; 11-24-2020 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Price Drop

Can anyone help me upload some pictures? Thank you in advance.

Price drop $15,500 obo

Open to reasonable offers

Hi, welcome to the forum. You have to have a certain number of posts on the forum before you have the ability to post photos. Just a word of advice about that price...it's the middle of winter and you're trying to sell a convertible. Given the description, at best, you can expect offers, but they'll be less than 10,000. Dennis Collins sold an 83 GLX at a major auction, but even with just under 10,000 miles, it only went for $9900.00.
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible