Close

Default wanting a nice 85-86 GT hatch

What can I expect to pay for a clean 85-86 GT hatch. Wanting a 5 speed with good paint and original gray interior. Mileage doesn't matter. What I have seen is all convertibles and ones that are beat. Anything out there for sale?? I found one that has 100k miles but nice but is in the neighborhood of over $12,000.

Good original Foxes are increasing in value right now. The cleaner, lower mileage vehicles are often going fast when priced appropriately. The 85/86 GTs are always popular, so I would expect them to be fast movers.

In regards to pricing a lot will depend on overall condition, mileage, and equipment level. Generally for what you are looking for, I would expect $6K to $15K again depending on how nice and clean the car is. You will just have to keep your eye out and the further out you are willing to expand your search the better your options and possible price point may be. Good Luck!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller