Close

Default New member from texas

I have a 1986 Mustang GT that was an original owner car with 17,100 miles from the Seattle WA area. The car was profiled on Barn Finds.com, I purchased the car 10-2019 on Ebay and drove it back to Texas in three days; 2,350 miles. Flew in to Seattle, paid for the car and drove to Twin Falls Idaho the first day. The car just needed a quart of oil and it was ready to go. I drove it home on the original tires which looked almost new. The tires are date coded to 1986. The belts, plug wires, brakes, etc are still original as is the paint. The rubber distributor cap cover and the cargo cover were the only items missing. The battery had been replaced and was not original. The original owner was a Boeing engineer and took amazing care of the car. The Mustang currently has about 22,400 miles
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Wow that car is beautiful
    welcome to the site!
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Welcome to the site! Congrats on your purchase. Car looks great. I bet it was a fun trip diving it back to Texas.

Welcome to FEP fellow Texan. Car looks great.. Have fun with car, which i bet you already are...

Love that paint color!!
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0