Close

FEP Senior Member

Default 1986 LX Hatchback V6 Auto $3,500 OBO

I have been documenting my rebuild / restoration on the 1986 hatchback I pulled out of a field in April 2018. It's been a fun project, but this year has really limited my time to work on it. I've decided to let it go to a new owner that has the time to finish it in a better timeframe and to their style.

The car is a 1986 LX hatchback with original V6 + automatic transmission.
    Engine was pulled, cleaned, and resealed with Felpro gaskets.
    Transmission is new with upgraded C4 internals. Will hold a 350hp V8 according to the transmission shop.
    New parts include: engine & trans mounts, heater core, front windshield, hatch struts, water pump, and all filters & fluids.
    Engine bay and underside of the car were scrubbed clean before engine was reinstalled.
    Car has working A/C, but it should be recharged in the future.
    The body exterior has surface rust in places due to sitting in a desert field for 5 years before I bought it.

I have the original build sheet that I found under the carpet.
    I also have every receipt for parts I have put on the car that are available for the buyer.
    I have trim paint, sail panel paint, and new headliner material that can go with the car.

The whole process has been documented here:
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...Out-of-a-Field

I'm in Sprague River, Oregon (about 40 miles north of the California border).
    I have a clean Oregon title in my hands. It is not registered, but does not have any DMV back fees to worry about.
    Asking $3,500 OBO.
    Last edited by Basin Motorsports; 10-07-2020 at 12:51 PM.