Hello,
I just have a couple question regarding the lights on my car. I gutted it months ago, and am putting the wiring back in and I didn’t take any pictures so I am forgetting some things.
The car came without a battery so I am having some issues. I have (2) test lights I am supposed to pick up tomorrow so that I can really get to work.

1. Are all 4 rear lights supposed to light up with the brakes, blinkers, hazards, and headlights? Right now it seems like the outboard lights are working but the inboard lights either light up just a little bit, or not at all.
2. my front blinkers seem to work, but the pass side is very dim compared to the driver’s side which is much brighter. This goes for the front blinkers, and the front side marker lights. With headlights on, they both appear to be equally bright. The bulbs are correct in the socket, I know that sometimes dual filament bulbs can get installed wrong.
I haven’t checked the voltage yet.with my meter but that is my next step.
3. when I put the key in the run position, the alt light light is lit up.
Are all of the warning lights supposed to light up in start? As a test? I tried grounding the oil pressure wire and the coolant temp wire, but can not get these lights to come on. The bulbs are good, I replaced all of them and tested them with a power probe.
Does this point to a bad IVR (which I did replace) or is my printed circuit bad?

Thanks for any help on this, it would be much appreciated. I can provide additional information as necessary