Close

Thread: My 1986 SVO

Default My 1986 SVO

From The Ford Performance Group
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FEP Senior Member

My old car! Nice!! With leather it brings it down some more in production numbers, out of the 71. I was thinking it was 21 or 27.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    My old car! Nice!! With leather it brings it down some more in production numbers, out of the 71. I was thinking it was 21 or 27.
    How long did you own it for? I am getting a personal stats on the car as well. I wonder how many 7B's are still around. Would like to see a list of the current owners.

FEP Senior Member

13 years. I bought it from the original owner. Only had like 4900 miles on it.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

13 years. I bought it from the original owner. Only had like 4900 miles on it.
    Wow, what years was that from, just trying to get a time line on the car. Do you know how the car ended up at Lone Star Muscle Cars in Texas where I bought it from?.

FEP Senior Member

I owned it from 1998 to 2011. I sold it to a guy in TX. Not sure if it was the same guy.

I owned it from 1998 to 2011. I sold it to a guy in TX. Not sure if it was the same guy.
    Thanks Mike