Close

Thread: My Fox Body

Default My Fox Body

This is my first and only 1990 fox body (I am in the market for a 4 eye though). I've owned it for around 20 years and was my daily driver for many years. It now just sits in the garage collecting dust most of the time, I do take it out every once in a while. I have plans to get it into the body shop in the near future to take care of some rust spots that have developed and also change the color to a plain white of some sort. Car was purchased completely stock and rust free but over the first 10 years I made some changes whenever I had some extra money. Been sitting in this current state for about the last 10 years or so.

Currently has a pretty much stock rebuilt 306 with just a "E" cam, cheap intake, stock heads, full exhaust, bolt on's and a S-Trim. Put down close to 400hp at the rear wheels through a T-5. Stock pully set up and 10psi max boost. Here is a quick pic I snapped, excuse that it's not clean in this pic.

Welcome to the site... She looks good. Hope you find the Four Eye that you want..

Nice Pony!

Scotty
    1985 Fox Notch 4-banger Ranger tube header Eastwood Royal Blue
    1988 Fox LX 5.0 AOD Vert BBK 170mph speedo Candy Apple Red
    1999 Mustang Coupe V6 Auto Chrome Yellow -Daily Driver.
    Past Pony's.....
    68 Coupe Inline-6 3-Speed-Man. Primer
    78 II Hatch 302 3-Speed-Auto Sunroof Black
    81 4-Eye Coupe 4-Banger 4-Speed-Man. White

Very nice GT!!!,, I always wanted a 87-93 GT but never got it, well i did a 92 but got it only for parts lol..

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    82 Capri BM, 84 Mustang Gt, 88 T-Bird TC, 93 Mustang