Close

Default Black Magics in Canada

Does anyone know how many Black Magics were in Canada in 1982. I have the Marti Report from the guy I bought it from and there was 43 to the DSO. I also ordered the personalized stats page from Marti and just awaiting it's arrival. I just picked this one up and excited to continue the project..Attachment 133537Attachment 133538Attachment 133537Attachment 133537Name:  back side view cleaned up.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  96.3 KB

The only way to get that info would be to pay Marti Auto for custom research stats. I do not know that any one has done that yet.

That '43' number on your deluxe report is for all 1982 P67 Capris ([base]/L/RS/Black Magic) in that DSO (B7?). That number is not just for Black Magics. There were seven Canada DSOs (B1 through B8, minus B5) so there will be numbers for each of the six other Canada DSOs.
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 07-30-2020 at 01:36 AM.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Awesome, thanks. I am awaiting the personalized stats page from Marti and will share it once I receive it.

Congrats on the Black Magic, nice score.
    Keep us updated on the resto, you have to keep the gold TRX's, they are awesome!
    Here are some TRX tires at reasonable prices, car still in Canada?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/b...new/1504655146
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/r...-00/1512967053

Just be aware that the 'personalized stats report' is not the same as 'custom research stats'.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I will be keeping the gold trx for sure! Car is still in Canada. Is in Lacombe, Alberta now. Will share the updates. Thanks for the lead on the tires, will look into it!!

Awesome, thanks. I went on to the site and I don't think you can get it for the Capri, but I could be wrong.

You can get reports, stickers, tags, etc. for any Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury vehicle. If "Capri" is not a choice pick any other and put the Capri VIN in.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Here is where you can get the stripes. you will get a roll, die cut for the wheels and front nose, and the cats. - if you mess one up, you can buy just that pieces - ya - I found that out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/D130-1983-M...0AAOSw~bFWMSmN

BTW that is my car -
    Drive it like ya stole it

1982 Black Magic 5.0
    1984 GT Turbo - Needs TLC
    1982 5.0 Capri - Needs alot of help.
    1979, 1981, 1983 capris 1987 mustang - all for parts.

Awesome, thank you!! Nice car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caprin1982 View Post
    Here is where you can get the stripes. you will get a roll, die cut for the wheels and front nose, and the cats. - if you mess one up, you can buy just that pieces - ya - I found that out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/D130-1983-M...0AAOSw~bFWMSmN

BTW that is my car -
    Mine is an 82, so is the stripe the same for the 83 or 81? As I see on ebay there is 2 different ones you can get.. thanks in advance.

81 / 82 are the same. 83 has some differences.

Glad to see you are so enthusiastic about the car.

Thanks, I got the space now to start picking away at it.. got some NOS Michelin’s.....do you have digital copy of Marti report?