Close

Default 1979 Mustang Pace Car CL ad in NH

post id: 7164074472 current as of 7/22/20.

Quote Originally Posted by juat-a-boss View Post
    Not my car.

Direct link

Selling a 1979 Mustang pace car. 4 Cyl. turbo with an upgraded World Class T-5 rebuilt 5 speed. Real deal car, body buck tag still attached to radiator support and I found the build sheet under carpet. Have owned for 15+ years, this is not a buy and flip. Car starts right up.

1990 2.3 rebuilt T-5 transmission, Flywheel resurfaced, new pins, bolts, clutch set, bearing. NEW; front struts, rear shocks, complete exhaust w/5.0 Stainless exhaust pipe tip, front brakes complete, rear brakes complete, Modine radiator (best you can buy), battery and cables, full group of tune up parts, air filter, oil change and other misc. new items. I also have the original no issue 4 speed transmission that goes with car.

Car has original thin paint, any surface body rust is what you see, nothing hidden. Solid front frame (Alabama car) no rust in common spots like around sunroof or top of hatch area, inside door jams or quarter panels. Previous owner garaged car and I did also. Hatch lift shocks new.

Interior door panels great shape including padded arm rests, new cover lay for dash pad, rear panels are not all scratched up. Seats need to be redone but upholstery is available. Pace Car dash plaque is NOT missing. Radio and speakers was changed out by previous owner, only interior mods.

This is a survivor car, no hidden damage, I did not slather the interior plastic / vinyl with anything to make it look pretty just in case new owner wants to repaint any of the black interior parts if needed. Engine bay was not cleaned, it is in original but decent shape. Plan was NOT to repaint car but show it as is, car can only be original once. Cash only, no trades. I DO NOT TEXT NOR HAVE A PHONE THAT TAKES PICS.
    Dave

1FABP28M4FF114537 bought 12/84 sold 1992
    1MEBP79M8FF613099 bought 9/13 sold 10/19
    1FABP28M4FF166315 bought 3/12 sold 5/21

1FABP28T7FF239068 bought 10/14
    1FABP28T9GF181465 bought 10/14

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juat-a-boss View Post
    Unusual find! I have a friend in the Hopkinton area. I should stop in and say hi.
    What are you, about a half-hour from there? Cool car, btw.