Close

Default 1986 Mercury Capri RS $18,500 - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership, Watford Ontario

Not mine, saw this late the other night . . . I couldn't sleep and was up sleuthing around. Kind of a nice looking color. Looks to have a combination of aftermarket and/or Mustang GT ground effects. V8, cruise control, sunroof, 5-speed car too. Don't really see too many actually for sale at a Ford dealership. Looks nice to see a Capri parked out front in the dealer sales lot

1986 Mercury Capri RS at Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership - Watford Ontario
    Mileage (KM) 134784
    Price (CAD) $18,500

https://www.groganford.com/pre-owned...-13098878.html

Name:  1986 Mercury Capri RS Burgundy - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership Ontario (1).jpg
Views: 451
Size:  237.1 KBName:  1986 Mercury Capri RS Burgundy - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership Ontario (2).jpg
Views: 446
Size:  280.1 KBName:  1986 Mercury Capri RS Burgundy - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership Ontario (3).jpg
Views: 445
Size:  278.8 KBName:  1986 Mercury Capri RS Burgundy - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership Ontario (4).jpg
Views: 444
Size:  238.1 KBName:  1986 Mercury Capri RS Burgundy - Grogan Ford Lincoln Dealership Ontario (5).jpg
Views: 438
Size:  264.3 KB
    #1) 1985 Mercury Capri 5.0L 4V 5-Speed T-Roof Motorsport Grand Prix IV
    #2) 1985 Mercury Capri 5.0L 4V 5-Speed T-Roof

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

OOPS can a Moderator please move this ad to . . . **Four Eye Related Cars**

Sorry I need to replace my broken glasses $$ (yet again!)
    #1) 1985 Mercury Capri 5.0L 4V 5-Speed T-Roof Motorsport Grand Prix IV
    #2) 1985 Mercury Capri 5.0L 4V 5-Speed T-Roof

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

FEP Senior Member

That's the same color I painted my 84 RS. I can't remember the color name. It's a tri-coat Ford color. Ground effects look like they might be DECH.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Really a good looking car. It has been For Sale for a few years. At one time I had considered buying it with our US dollar being strong. The 13 % sales tax was the part I couldn't deal with.
    `82 Mercury Capri 5.0 4.speed / not RS
    `86 Mercury Capri

Something odd going on there. I see that it is in Canada and Maybe that explains it. The dash has the AC dash bezels but the car appears to have not come with AC based on the current configuration under the hood. I see the MAF conversion so maybe it has a lot more mods than you can see.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    Something odd going on there. I see that it is in Canada and Maybe that explains it. The dash has the AC dash bezels but the car appears to have not come with AC based on the current configuration under the hood. I see the MAF conversion so maybe it has a lot more mods than you can see.
    Good eye
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

FEP Power Member

Not too far from me. May have to go for a little cruise and see that cat in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    After the 1984 model year all C/M had the inboard vents even if the car did not have factory AC.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags