Close

Thread: CJ Pony Parts

Default CJ Pony Parts

So CJ Pony parts keeps shipping me incomplete orders, with parts that were listed as “in stock” on the website but on the packing list are coming up “backordered” with a date when they should be back in stock.
    Problem is, it’s been months now and I need the damn parts already. Emails and phone calls are not doing me any good.

Should I just cancel stuff with my CC company to try and recoup my money?
    Has anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks for any advice, I’m starting to feel ripped off.
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

FEP Member

Supply is compromised due to wu flu. I run into this daily.

Quote Originally Posted by KWH View Post
    Supply is compromised due to wu flu. I run into this daily.
    Couldn’t they just let me know that? Instead of avoiding me? Makes them look shady imho
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

FEP Senior Member

CJ’s is known for drop shipping items, not having them in stock and horrible when trying to get a human on the phone....cancel order and use NPD.

Quote Originally Posted by noac View Post
    CJ’s is known for drop shipping items, not having them in stock and horrible when trying to get a human on the phone....cancel order and use NPD.
    Well I finally found all my receipts for the past 4-5 orders where they shorted me parts.
    I will call them and cancel.
    Thanks for the advice

I've had enough bad experiences with CJ Pony, I only use them when I have to. Whether it be ssssslllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww filling of my order or one time they even lost an order I'd made for a gift card.

I go to LMR first. They're not the cheapest, but they are dead reliable, and FAST for being as far from me as they are.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

I use LMR or NPD they are quick and easy
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Well lesson learned for sure. Thanks for the recommendations, I’ll def be using other vendors from now on.
    I was going to call them today but got carried away working on the car lmao