Close

Default 1986 Mustang GT 5.0 5 Speed Great for parts or race

1986 Mustang GT 5.0 5 Speed PW, PL, Cruise, Tilt. $1600. Car is located in Churchville, MD, 45 minutes north of Baltimore. This car was repaired poorly after major front end damage. Top frame rails are visibly bent to the right. Left shock tower rusted. If you look closely, you can see the damage. Body parts were bent to fit. I used this car for interior parts when restoring another 86 GT. I reinstalled the old interior parts.

Runs and drives really good. Shifts fine. Turn the key and it fires right up! Moves forward/backward and stops. Transmission rebuilt with clutch. Has distributor boot, 4 good 10 hole wheels with decent tires. Good console, gauge cluster and trim, fog lights with covers. Nice spare jack and hardware. Cargo shade and good hatch. Wheel lock setup. Clean Maryland Title. Will provide battery to show and load. Perfect if you have a clean GT and need a good drivetrain.

Contact John @ 410-971-9441 or pm on this site.

This car is not roadworthy and should not be considered an easy fix! An experienced body man and a frame machine would be needed to straighten this car out!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Default More Pictures

More Pictures

Default More Pictures

More Pictures

Not for me but I did want to take a minute to say thank you very much for being so honest in your ad. Probably saved some people some time AND also likely saved you some as well. The hobby needs more of this. Good luck with your sale. A buyer would be getting a running, driving 5.0 roller motor and T5 AND an 8.8 rear end plus all the wiring to maybe convert an older car or it would also be great for a Cobra kit car and have tons of parts still to sell after. That's a very fair price for something you can drive on a trailer.

Makes no difference whatsoever but I'm guessing this one had a grey interior and you changed out the whole inside for a car with a tired red interior? Doesn't matter, just wondered.
    Last edited by homer302; 06-29-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. The car was an identical twin to this car. Everything from the front seats back was fried by the Florida sun. Front seats in this car are original. Amazingly, the Florida car had mint front seats, go figure! I really don't want to put this on Craigs list!!! Someone has to have a use for it. I will help however I can. I have a car trailer and will deliver a reasonable distance. My wife is having Disney withdrawal, so I may be going down 95. Always have met good people on FEP! Thanks again.

How much for the speedo and the driver side front spat?
    86 coupe
    1993 GT
    My 10 Sec street cars

Might be intrested in both door panels, if they have pw pl.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am only interested in selling the whole car at this time. I have had several people interested in the 140 speedo. The door panels do have pw and pdl and are in nice shape. There are several good parts on this car and I am sure the buyer could probably sell most everything on this site judging by the interest in parts. Thanks everyone for their interest, just need the whole car to go.

Car is sold.