Close

Default Radiator Support

Name:  radiatorsupport.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  97.1 KB
    if that can still hold the radiator would you change it? I'm guessing while they were racing they hit a curb or something and wrinkled the corner. I cant weld so that would have to be a change way down the line when I could pay someone else to change that out.

Personally I have seen much worse over the years. Test fit a radiator and condenser (if the car has or will have A/C). If you have any issues with fitment, most likely you can do some bending and tweaking of the lower support area to fix that. It may not be pretty and perfect, but appears to be structurally fine and should work without issue. Very little is visible once everything is installed, so I wouldn't stress too much about it. If welding is not your game, then I definitely wouldn't replace it at this time. Good Luck!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Yeah, unless there's something else I can't see i don't see much wrong with it. I see no reason based on that one picture to not use it.