Close

Default 1980 Mustang dash suggestions

Have a 1980 Mustang with dash hull that is cracked in spots and missing some pieces of plastic near radio housing. I'm unable to find a replacement and was wondering has anyone used Just Dashes for repair.

Does Just Dashes fix the hull? I would keep putting wanted post in various local forums and keep looking in yards. We ended up stumbling into a 83 convertible that had a complete dash minus pad at our local yard. It might take a little longer but one will show up. Good luck!
    Keith formerly STLPONDS
    '79 V8 coupe in the works!
    Build thread http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=89153

I agree with STL79Coupe. Keep an eye on Craigslist/Facebook in your area for someone parting out a 79-86 Mustang/Capri. You should be able to use a dash from a 79-84 car if you want to use the factory radio. You can use a dash hull from an 85-86 if you don't mind the larger radio opening. If you find someone who's parting out a car and the dash is still in it, offer to go there and help pull the dash. Good experience on seeing how these things are mounted. Plus, they tend to be more careful if you are there helping them.
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT