Close

Possible good find. Thats years of dust on there.

I emailed they guy about a week ago, claimed he offer of 500. Lots of good parts and I dont think it would be hard to get title, then again depends on ur State.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think the louver would be worth a few hundred.

I asked some questions a few weeks back. He couldnt really give any information on it. No title and the state of missouri where it sits requires a title. And my state (KS) goes by the state of last registered title for getting titles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1985 Mustang GT.. Stock.. Should I keep it that way.. we'll see.

I believe here in Arkansas, if it's over 25 years, a bill of sale will work. But that might have changed these days.

Yeah its got some hard to find parts even if you can get it and haul it away for a good price etc...and the best thing looks like it comes with Xmas tree ornaments too !!

Does anyone have a good email for this guy?
    I have messaged through craigslist 10 times with no answer.

FEP Member

Wyoming is nasty about titles, but there is a process by which the owner of property on which a vehicle is abandoned, a sheriff's auction, can get a title. Some people just don't want to go through the hassle and expense, even though they could get much more for the vehicle.

FEP Member

Wyoming is nasty about titles, but there is a process by which the owner of property on which a vehicle is abandoned, a sheriff's auction, can get a title. Some people just don't want to go through the hassle and expense, even though they could get much more for the vehicle.

Process is used a lot by towing companies. They haul a broken down car in off the highway, and the owner can't or doesn't want to fix, or owner is from a different state and doesn't think the car is worth shipping home. There's some time element, like 60 days or so. The company then advertises the car in local newspapers with $ owed for towing and storage. If not claimed by owner, the sheriff auctions the car. If it's worth much, the high bidder gets the car with a title, the company gets what is owed, theoretically the owner gets the excess. If it's not worth much, the company gets ownership and fixes or junks it out.

I would think most states have similar process for abandoned vehicles.
    Last edited by darkd0r; 06-01-2020 at 08:22 PM. Reason: add details