Close

FEP Member

Default Sand Beige interior for 85-86 notchback...what is easier to sell

I have almost a complete interior, well at least the big stuff. Wondering if it is easier to sell it all as one lot or to piece it out. I am in the process of getting the last few big things I need. Dash pad, sun visors, package tray and door panels. Decided to change plans so I want to sell this stuff. Maybe just sell what I have individually would be the way to go or if someone needs it all just sell. Not looking to make a killing, just what I have in it.

So far I have a console, lid for console, dash with glove box and a/c controls, dash bezel and gauge bezel including piece under the steering wheel. Also have rear notch interior panels, kick panels, third brake light, sill plates, pieces for the headliner, a pillars, door armrest, carpet with floor mats, front seats and rear seats with seat belts.

Decided to look for a white 86 GT 5 speed car with red interior instead of building an 8Y 86 notch 5.0 5 speed car.

Thanks

FEP Senior Member

It comes down to time in my opinion. You can probably make more in pieces, but someone that wants the beige interior would buy the whole lot. I've done both (sold a complete interior and pieces too). If you want to spend the time to piece it out, there is potential to make more money.