Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well so far, new shifter bushings, new battery and new factory ignition box and coil. Aside from the pony wheels and new tires. That's it. Long story, but all the parts I bought in 2015 will finally be going on this summer. I also seem to have lost your email address, PM me if you want the whole long story. lol
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

I have no problem with people trying to flip cars either. But in this case I see no mention in the ad about the heater core needing replaced. In Jason's ad he clearly stated the heater core had been bypassed and I read the entire ad from this seller and there is no mention of the heater not working! That is the kind of stuff that angers lots of people including me in the hobby. So the new buyer buys the car and may not know to look for that. And the seller doesn't say anything about it but knows the issue exists! Maybe the seller did notify the potential buyer but I did not see the issue in the ad. He clearly stated there are no issues and everything works as it should.
    86 Mustang GT T Top 2A 20k miles
    95 Toyota FZJ80 Landcruiser triple locked expedition rig
    87 Saleen sold
    84 GT350 #1808 Sold
    86 GT Sold brother has it.

Then again maybe the seller had it repaired. Hopefully that is the case.
    86 Mustang GT T Top 2A 20k miles
    95 Toyota FZJ80 Landcruiser triple locked expedition rig
    87 Saleen sold
    84 GT350 #1808 Sold
    86 GT Sold brother has it.

Car is sold guys and everything was thoroughly discussed with buyers. Its going to Florida. Buyers leveraged items needing repair to reduce price which is common.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12