Close

Default 1986 Mustang GT Hatchback SOLD

Attachment 132523Name:  gt7.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  256.1 KB1986 Mustang GT Hatchback 5 speed with 83,000 original miles. Jalapeno Red with Dk Canyon Red interior. PW, PDL, Cruise, and rear defrost.
    Car is located in Churchville, MD, 21028. 45 minutes north of Baltimore. Price is $4500.00. Clean title in my name.

Original paint with plenty of patina. Original hatch was replaced due to rust around back window. Luckily I found a pretty clean red hatch but its not an exact match as seen in pictures. Still have original hatch if wanted.
    I found this car in Tampa, FL. and got very little information about the car. The engine compartment is extremely clean and motor runs very well. It has 87 Mass Air setup with Motorsport vacuum gauge that works. Motorcraft Battery. Exhaust system is newer. Has older tires. Car runs and drives well and all lights work. Body, floors, and shock towers are very clean.
    I replaced most of the interior plastic from an exact duplicate parts car and used the correct SEM paint to restore panels before installation. New carpet installed. Top of back seats are faded, front seats have no rips or tears, but slight fading on outer corners. Power windows work, but not smoothly. Needs weatherstrip at door windows. slight curb damage on passenger rocker.
    Have complete parts car that runs and drives with rebuilt 5 speed, 10 holes, decent tires, and decent hatch with clean title, but frame is bent and car has rust. I'd love to make a deal for both, but will sell separately after nice car goes. Call or text John 410-971-9441
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by All Fords; 05-17-2020 at 08:28 AM.

More pictures Name:  gt13.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  174.5 KBName:  gt11.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  133.8 KBName:  gt9.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  229.2 KBName:  gt17.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  141.7 KBName:  gt3.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  109.0 KB

More Pictures Name:  gt4.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  94.5 KBName:  gt12.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  137.5 KBName:  gt1.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  76.3 KBName:  gt2.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  85.7 KB

I’d say that’s a really nice deal for someone!
    82 Mercury Capri - 11.99 @ 112, AFR headed Mountaineer motor
    86 Mustang LX Coupe - the original Coyote swap 4-eye. Gone but not forgotten!

Pm sent

SOLD, found a great home. Thanks FEP!!