Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bill, have you seen the car? Why do you think it is worth 1/2 of the asking price? If had a trailer, I would bought it already. Short of seeing it in person, I feel the asking price is in line. For me, a 1,400 mile road trip is not worth doing for a car that I want, not need.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    You should reinstall the phonedials--it would sell way faster(and sell the Enkei's to me)
    Make me a offer. I have the stock wheels to go on the car.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
    Touche, yet my cash offer for a car of unknown quality still stands. Seeing that you have held it a year+, one would think it's about time to get with the current market price for the car. I'll continue my search elsewhere at this point in time and wish you the very best of luck with your sale, and leave it at that.

Bill
    Bill
    Your right up the road from me. Come on down and we can clear up the unknown quality issue.
    I think everyone here knows this is not a $3500 car, but I admire your persistence.

Quote Originally Posted by TD90S View Post
    Bill
    Your right up the road from me. Come on down and we can clear up the unknown quality issue.
    I think everyone here knows this is not a $3500 car, but I admire your persistence.
    Posting from 800 miles away (family first):
    Since you want to continue on, let's start with the following:
    1: How about taking 30 minutes, rolling it outside, and taking some well lit pictures, not asking for a lot, just current condition. Top up, top down, four corners, engine compartment, interior shots.
    2: How about a detailed description of it's current "as is" condition
    3: As for the poke at me on my offer (purposely per your lack of the above), I'll poke back with tongue in cheek and hope you take it the same------Has it sold yet?
    4: The answer to #3 of course is the tell.

5: Selling is all about presentation, I can easily afford it, yet even if I was home, I'd not bother a trip due to the lack of the above. I suspect this alone has stopped many longer distance buyers from pulling the trigger as well.

6: Now, with that said, when I am back in town, I will be headed to Ellijay to pick up a "7" I purchased before my sudden, unexpected trip, if your presentation here changes for the better, perhaps I'll swing a little out of my way to see, and maybe even possibly purchase it. You just never know with me, as only time will tell.

Either way your response goes, here is wishing you well, and best of luck with the sale, to me, or someone else.

Bill

FEP Senior Member

Cool car

Quote Originally Posted by TD90S View Post
    There is a member here that has seen it. He is from the Atlanta area and was picking up some Motorsport
    seats I sold to another member here. Unfortunately I can’t remember either of their names. Maybe one of them
    will see this.?
    That was me picking up the seats for Bill Butler. I vaguely remember seeing it but it was quite a few years ago. The car looks very nice. I was forced to sell one exactly like it for much less but it wasn't anywhere near as nice. If I wasn't broke I'd be interested since I really miss mine
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12