Close

Default Got Some New Parts

Got a bunch of stuff from team z the other day.
    bummer is that I can’t do anything until I fix my cowl.

Name:  lSRreW.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  255.4 KB
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Nice. Did you get the adjustable rear uppers or the relocated ones?

Thanks!
    Double adjustable rears with solid bushings on the housing side. Basically a street car. I can always add the relocation kit later on if I feel like I need one.
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Awesome. When you order those K-Members, are the motor mounts supposed to be specific to anything, or are they 100% up to you to locate?
    Last edited by Str8sixfan; 04-24-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8sixfan View Post
    Awesome. When you order those K-Members, are the motor mounts supposed to be specific to anything, or are they 100% up to you to locate?
    Grant, they make them in several different configurations for specific engines or without any mounts. And i see that they now have an autocross k member and kit, http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/category_s/3.htm
    Last edited by gmatt; 04-24-2020 at 04:49 PM.

I ordered a Modular/Coyote swap K member since I have a Modular going into the Zephyr. They offer them for different engines.
    They will also make the front control arms shorter, so you can use later spindles without pushing the tread width out too much.

Not my current car, but I sort of have the dream of building a 4-door box some day with an ecoboost in it. That's why I was wondering if they have one where you locate the mounts where you want.

Not my current car, but I sort of have the dream of building a 4-door box some day with an ecoboost in it. That's why I was wondering if they have one where you locate the mounts where you want.
    You can always call them and ask. They are good guys

Fun stuff! The front coilovers will make your life a WHOLE lot easier!
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    Fun stuff! The front coilovers will make your life a WHOLE lot easier!
    Yeah, I’m really looking forward to that. The struts with separate springs seem weird to me lol
    Also they are 10-way adjustable Strange, my buddy has them too and said if you run them at the stiffest setting, you don’t need a front sway bar. We’ll see