Close

Thread: Hey!

New User

Default Hey!

Hi, I'm new to forums but not to Fords. I have in the past owned an 84 RS Capri 5.0 that I sold to my brother in the mid 90's and have waited a long time to get another. It seems that I own lots of 4 eyed cars ( 70's Capris and a Volvo 242 ) but I finally found my dream fox. I remember my high school locker had every ad for the 82 GT I could pull out of our library magazines. I finally got the GT I lusted after. How many of us remember the burgundy GT test car? My car is everything I was looking for. T tops, Recaro seats, 5.0 and a 4 speed. Extras include power windows and locks with premium sound. Yay! The bad is it needs everything.... luckily so much is available. It will be a rotisserie restoration but will take lots of time as I have other cars ahead of it. Hope to learn and meet other ford nuts!

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Welcome! Congrats, Pics when you get a chance.

New User

Everything is a mess right now. My mustang is a bench for a Miata I am building for someone. My Volvo is getting a 5.0 conversion I basically want it to look like Volvo bought bought a h.o. drivetrain from Ford. Going to paint it like an 83 GT. The hood will suit the blackout that year GT got. The 76 Capri is waiting for room so I can sand it and paint it.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk