Close

Default What do you think of this combo for the Granada

LMR had their tri-bar wheels on sale a while back so I got a set in silver, 17x8. (Styled after the 94/95 GT's)
    Thinking I want to be around a 25" tire height so am going to go with the Nitto Neogen in 225/45/17. I think it will look great and perform well.

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tir...eo-gen/p/40218

For those curious- Motor is almost done (.040 over 1970 302 block, Edel heads and intake, 268 cam,RR's, BBK shorties, x-pipe, Flowmaster Outlaw dumps, HEI diz, aluminum rad and electric fan), rear goes to the shop for build next week (8.8 with Yukon diff and 3.55 gears), T5 as of yet to be ordered. Springs, MM SFC and LCA out back, stock type CA's up front, CC kit. Might get a carb'd STB from MM if they still have them. After cam run in going to convert to one of the aftermarket injection systems (like Fi Tech or similar).

It will handle better than stock, but not anything like it would be able to use a super aggressive tire. I want it to look 'mean' even though it is just a fun street car. I KNOW it's going to sound mean (my old '83 hatch had similar exhaust, but with a MAC dump system). Myhope is not to break stuff driving it (hence no super meaty tires, etc).

Yes, I have some pics, just not many yet. Interior is still gutted out (have to paint plastic, install re-done headliner, carpet kit).
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

FEP Senior Member

This sounds like a lot of fun when the weather gets warmer and everyone can get out and drive.