Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

who can tell me what to do???
    im 79 in poor health, a sceptic. lately no masks in sight.
    no change in my life style in 2 years, condition just progreses.
    no covid near me.
    no shots. should i chance a change ??
    ill see my heart dr today, know what he will say

meantime picking away at my 460/80

Personally, I would consider the vaccine if I were in the high-risk category. I said "consider". Another option would be the FCCC I-MASK protocol, which is Ivermectin along with several immune system supporting supplements like D3, C, and Quercetin.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Only you can make the ultimate decision, of course. Personally, I believe the current medical consensus is to take an experimental gene therapy and when you get sick with covid, you're put on a vent and given drugs like remdezivir that make things worse. Again...just my personal opinion. If you follow the $, you'll see that hospitals get a lot of it from following the approved treatments. I question whether their goals are to save lives or increase revenue.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd
    79 Cobra - working on 351w, t5
    82 Capri- working on 302, t5
    82gt - working on 408w, c4

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    Personally, I would consider the vaccine if I were in the high-risk category. I said "consider". Another option would be the FCCC I-MASK protocol, which is Ivermectin along with several immune system supporting supplements like D3, C, and Quercetin.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Only you can make the ultimate decision, of course. Personally, I believe the current medical consensus is to take an experimental gene therapy and when you get sick with covid, you're put on a vent and given drugs like remdezivir that make things worse. Again...just my personal opinion. If you follow the $, you'll see that hospitals get a lot of it from following the approved treatments. I question whether their goals are to save lives or increase revenue.
    +1 on FLCCC. Start the vitamin/quercetin/melatonin, etc, now.

None of the following should be considered medical advice.

If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, start the FLCCC I-MATH protocol immediately, not just the I-MASK protocol which is for prevention. Ivermectin has a safer use history than Tylenol. The problem is finding a doctor who will write the prescription so you will have it on hand. Horse paste is a last resort. 😡

Locate a medical facility in your area which can administer monoclonal antibody therapy. Locate it NOW. If you test positive for Covid-19, go there and get the treatment ASAP.

Avoid hospitalization if possible. Once you're in, you have no control over your treatment. They will probably follow a plan dictated by bureaucrats, which may kill you

Once again, prompt treatment is VITAL!!
    Last edited by darkd0r; 10-13-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Here's a short documentary about how Ivermectin info is being suppressed and why. Lots of good info here.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/aDQkYfwtIHSc/
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

It seems that this forum thread is violating the policies of FEP.
    "General BS
    Off topic discussions. Discuss your rides, sit around and make new friends, bench race, etc. Please, no politics or religion"
    It really needs to be deleted, or posts should be removed that do not answer the original topic.
    Lots of FREE F/Z info on my site.
    http://myzephyrs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    Here's a short documentary about how Ivermectin info is being suppressed and why. Lots of good info here.
    "good info" is questionable.

Find a source from the green area of this chart.

That site is in InfoWars or Alex Jones territory, or basically worthless as anything "factual".
    83 TC "Clone"
    85 Marquis LTS
    86 LTD Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck W View Post

That site is in InfoWars or Alex Jones territory, or basically worthless as anything "factual".
    Did you watch it? It's basically a collection of testimony and experiences from doctors who are treating patients. It also shows basic examples and statistics. The reason I suggest this is "good" info is because it literally addresses the reasons why it can't be found in mainstream media.

Or we could just keep being led around by the nose. Our choice, I guess.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

Quote Originally Posted by RED 78' View Post
    "General BS
    Off topic discussions. Discuss your rides, sit around and make new friends, bench race, etc. Please, no politics or religion"
    It really needs to be deleted, or posts should be removed that do not answer the original topic.
    Or (and this is really pushing the limits here) you could just ignore it.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

Quote Originally Posted by RED 78' View Post
    "General BS
    I am by no means the final say in what can or can not be posted on FEP. In my humble opinion this thread has not delved into politics or religion to this point. Yes there are different points of view and opinions that have been expressed, but isn't that one of our founding principals as a nation? There are times we have to learn that we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. Unfortunately so much today has become political and once the difference in politcal beliefs start the inability to discuss many topics ends. Obviously discussing facts and real world data is always the best option. Unfortantely once again that has become debatable when one side doesn't agree with the other sides facts, data, or even real world experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck W View Post

I have not had time to watch the video in thelink, so I can't comment directly. I will say that as someone who is currently in the healthcare industry and has a RN for a sister, there is a lot of information out there that is not being reported on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, as well as most of your big time news outlets. You can choose to consider this information or just ignore it because it didn't come from "your" sources or sources you feel are "trustworthy" that is your right as a human being.

There's plenty of information, research, and data that shows the vaccines are not the end all saviors for all of humanity that we have been told. There is also plenty of information that there are alternatives to the vaccines that are very effective in early treatment and others for extreme cases. We as free individuals have the right to determine what is in our best interest and what risks we are willing to take. So if you want the vaccines, then by all means get them. If you choose to not take the vaccines,then by all means you should not be forced to by anyone or any government entity. This is not a political statement because of the current administration, nor the previous. My beliefs and choices have not changed due to the current politics nor the previous.

A healthy, respectful discussion that doesn't have to include religion nor politics can be helpful for a subject such as this that is such a major issue in our current life. As stated we all have different experiences, different beliefs, and different view points. As long as we can all act like adults and conduct ourselves in a respectful manner I personally see no reason why this thread can not continue. Bottom line is I hope everyone stays safe and healty and I hope that anyone on FEP, friend, family, etc. that may get Covid has a full recovery and no longer term effects of the virus.

If the powers that be feel otherwise, then they can take the appropriate actions they deem necessary.
    Last edited by wraithracing; 10-13-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Could not have said it better, Trey.

Been unplugged from the news for over a year now. I still read the occasional article, but for the most part only hear things from the wifey who is still on social media. Sounds like all the doom & gloom is continuing. I'll just keep my head down and stay busy workin' & wrenchin'.

At the end of the day, it's freedom to choose that makes this country what it is — and hopefully continues to be. Seems the Governor of TX agrees, so that's a good thing.

I started the thread long ago, simply to see how you fellow FEP friends were doing. Seeing how things were going across the country. Hope you all stay well and healthy.

I work in healthcare. I have been exposed mulitiple times to C19. Many times unmasked, my son age 21 tested positive for it. I was around him continually. I havent gotten or tested positive all this pandemic. I pray I, and you all stay that way.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

I'll be getting the third Pfizer shot when it gets approved but it won't be by my choice. My wife works at Children's Hosp. in Pgh and is around docs who deal with immunology all day. They all say to get the shot. But you have to wonder. It isn't a normal vaccine and is only good for one Covid variant. I just hope my system will be able to cope with any exposure.

An Air Force flight surgeon is recommending taking pilots off flight status after they get the shot. This is a group of the healthiest people in the country. Link:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...e-side-effect/

If you aren't vaccinated and don't plan to be and catch the stupid thing go here: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...rly-treatment/

There's information there as well.
    W

As always, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you, it's what you think you know that just ain't so."

I respect all of you guys, even if I don't always agree. As for politics, I wish it wasn't political at all. I certainly didn't attempt to steer anything that way. In fact, our govt is the one injecting itself into our personal medical care. That's the part that really bothers me. I like making my own choices without the threat of losing my livelihood. There's a lot of money and beurocracy involved. As a result, I believe a lot of important info is being suppressed. I don't care if you think I'm a conspiracy theorist lol! Have a good laugh at my expense. But in the end, isn't it fair that people can do their own research and make their own decisions if they want? That's all. Now, I'll get back to unloading this ol pace car project I bought from another great member here! Love you guys!

Name:  Screenshot_20211013-163550_Gallery.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  135.9 KB
    Last edited by Broncojunkie; 10-13-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

I got it and couldn't shake it on my own. Constant fever and fatigue. Ten days after initial exposure I could not keep my blood oxygen above 95% so I was admitted to the hospital. Had a daily regimen of Remdesivir and vitamins, and a constant supply of O². Discharged three days later. Been fine since.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

When it comes to my health I have a trusted general practitioner as a doctor I have been going to for over 30 years now. When all this started I asked him what to do, we talked, I got the shots, keep my hands clean and wear a mask. Going to get my booster in November. Got my regular flu shot last week. I feel safe.
    I hope and pray that all my family and friends (including my internet friends) stay safe and healthy.

Scotty
    1985 Fox Notch 4-banger Ranger tube header Eastwood Royal Blue
    1988 Fox LX 5.0 AOD Vert BBK 170mph speedo Candy Apple Red
    1999 Mustang Coupe V6 Auto Chrome Yellow -Daily Driver.
    Past Pony's.....
    68 Coupe Inline-6 3-Speed-Man. Primer
    78 II Hatch 302 3-Speed-Auto Sunroof Black
    81 4-Eye Coupe 4-Banger 4-Speed-Man. White

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    I got it and couldn't shake it on my own. Constant fever and fatigue. Ten days after initial exposure I could not keep my blood oxygen above 95% so I was admitted to the hospital. Had a daily regimen of Remdesivir and vitamins, and a constant supply of O². Discharged three days later. Been fine since.
    Sorry to hear you had a rough time with it, but glad you recovered and and are doing much better. I have been exposed many times at this point, but haven't actually caught as of yet. My mother and sister both got it in January and both recovered, although my sister had a much longer struggle to get over it. I have a lot of friends that have gotten it and thankfully all recovered. Some have been vaccinated and some have not. My eldest daughter got it at college and it was rough for about 10 days, but thankfully no hospital and she is feeling just fine now. A very strange virus in how it can affect so many people so differently and there doesn't appear to be a definitive rhyme or reason. One of our good friend's father is currently in the ICU on Oxygen and having a rough time. They feel he will recover and be fine, but definitely been a rough week or so. Hope everyone stays healthy and we can get past this.
    ​Trey

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Well, my luck finally ran out. I came down with Covid over the weekend and the wife started showing symptoms on Tuesday. Got my results back yesterday and I am positive. So far, the splitting headache and body aches are my worst issues. Sore throat and mild cough aren't too bad. I don't have pain in my chest, but if I try and take a deep/full breath I can't do it and it does become uncomfortable. Definitely not fun and not something I would wish on anyone, but the wife and I are doing ok. I seem to feel best early in the morning, then start to feel terrible by 10am with another improvement in early afternoon and then things go down hill again later in the evening. Haven't been getting much sleep, but I've almost caught up on all my Binge watching of shows. Everyone take care and stay safe.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    Well, my luck finally ran out. I came down with Covid over the weekend and the wife started showing symptoms on Tuesday. Got my results back yesterday and I am positive. So far, the splitting headache and body aches are my worst issues. Sore throat and mild cough aren't too bad. I don't have pain in my chest, but if I try and take a deep/full breath I can't do it and it does become uncomfortable. Definitely not fun and not something I would wish on anyone, but the wife and I are doing ok. I seem to feel best early in the morning, then start to feel terrible by 10am with another improvement in early afternoon and then things go down hill again later in the evening. Haven't been getting much sleep, but I've almost caught up on all my Binge watching of shows. Everyone take care and stay safe.
    Wishing a speedy and safe recovery for yall.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Hope you and the wife get better soon, Trey!
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

Oh boy......Nephew has Covid. Not going to see him for X-Mas. He did get the vax and boost so he just feels tired and achy.

Have a safe holiday everybody.

Scotty
    1985 Fox Notch 4-banger Ranger tube header Eastwood Royal Blue
    1988 Fox LX 5.0 AOD Vert BBK 170mph speedo Candy Apple Red
    1999 Mustang Coupe V6 Auto Chrome Yellow -Daily Driver.
    Past Pony's.....
    68 Coupe Inline-6 3-Speed-Man. Primer
    78 II Hatch 302 3-Speed-Auto Sunroof Black
    81 4-Eye Coupe 4-Banger 4-Speed-Man. White

FEP Power Member

Here in CA they have an App that lets you know if you came in close contact with someone testing positive. I got a notice last week when I arrived home at the airport. No symptoms yet.
    Fox Body/3rd Gen MCA Gold Card Judge
    84 SVO 24K miles, 85 Mclaren Capri Vert. 84 GT Turbo Vert.
    88 Mclaren Mustang Vert 20K miles, 89 Mustang LX Sport Vert,
    03 Mach 1 7900 miles, 74 Mustang II, 69 Mustang, 67 Mustang, 07 GT500,
    14 Mustang CS/GT, 15 F150 FTX Tuscany, 16 F250 Crewcab, 67 Tbird 47K miles

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but me and the wife caught covid just after Thanksgiving. Actually, I started feeling bad, took a home test, and it was negative. I laid around for a coupe days feeling rough. Mainly a high fever, headache, body aches, and chest congestion. I took the 2nd home test and it was positive. Wife comes home a couple hours later and tests positive (home test), then takes a rapid and pcr test at a local drive-up.... both positive. After my positive test, I took Ivermectin, zinc, and Quercetin. Next morning, I felt 80% better. Started doing things around the house and went for a walk here and there just to keep the lungs working. We went and had the antibody infusion, just to be on the safe side. The day after infusion, we were both very sick... which they say is normal. Following day we were fine, with just minor sinus congestion and fatigue for a few more days.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd

My sister and her husband(60s), their son and his wife(30s) all had covid in the last month. They live in separate homes, but think the son got sick and visited mom & dad, infecting them. None were vaxxed. Treated with Ivermectin and vitamin D, zinc, C, etc. All have recovered with no doctor visits or hospitalizations. My brother-in-law had the worst of it, mild fever(99-101), fatigue, congestion, about 2 weeks. They have an oxymeter and monitored their oxygen levels, mid-high 9x% the whole time. I'll admit I was on edge the whole time---my oldest brother died from covid pneumonia last Feb. Maybe it was this new strain that's milder? Thankful.

FEP Member

I also caught the Wuhan flu!..had hangnails that have hurt worse! Started last week with a fever of 103…that sucked..a few days into it I started to realize it wasn’t so bad..worse part was being set up in my downstairs family room like a hostage..for over a week…only so much YouTube and Netflix to watch.but two weeks out of it and I still have a slight cough..I’ve worked in public schools for the last 23 years.always been overall a healthy person.and feel I have a pretty solid immune system.I’m starting to realize my choice not to get vaccinated has paid off.can they really call it a vaccine at this point anyway? It isn’t eradicating any virus.I’d say it should be called a therapeutic at this point.here in massachusetts right now,2/3’s of the people in the hospital,are vaccinated

Have one coworker out now, had several others come down with it.
    Have the good Lord and a doctor who put my wife and myself on a D3 regiment years ago to thank for dodging it.
    She has an auto immune illness that is wreaking her muscles and a list of items that she is allergic to.
    The only person I know who's body aches all over after eating anything with sea salt. Still trying to figure that one out.
    Because of all this it took us along time to get vaccinated. Worried about reactions, but both being over 60 we figured
    we should.
    As for the political aspect of covid, I keep that to myself here.
    Last edited by Ray Dog; 01-06-2022 at 05:18 PM. Reason: bad proof reading
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast