Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Good Guys in Spokane or Puyallup, WA this year?

I think I may run up to Spokane or Puyallup this year for one of the Good Guys shows. Anyone planning to go to either, or have opinions on either show? I've been down to California, and planning to attend the May show there. Any recommendations on places to stay (hotels) or good places to eat?
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

FEP Senior Member

I've decided on Puyallup, WA this year, which is July 24-26. I couldn't find anywhere to park a truck & trailer for the weekend, so I'm going to drive the widebody up there. It's 420 miles each way, which will be the farthest I've driven it in one trip. Anyone wants to see the car in person or park together, let me know. I'll head up through Portland on Thursday. Friday is just a fun day. Saturday I'll put it in the "Driven" specialty group (has to be driven over 300 miles to the show), and no idea where it'll be on Sunday.
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

Looking like I'm going to attend as a spectator on Sunday. At least that's the current plan. Haven't been to any other Goodguys locations, but I've always loved going to the Puyallup one. There are almost too many cars to see in one day, with lots of folks making the road trip from all over the west coast and quite a few from British Columbia. There's a scattering of folks from other states and even other provinces, and I think the total is somewhere around 2,500 cars. Noticed that they opened it up to cars made through 1987, so there will be even more variety this year; think it was up through 1982 last year.

Used to live a couple of miles from the fairgrounds and had a fenced and gated place you could have parked...missed it by that much!
    '78 Fairmont Box Top w/Straight 6/3-spd Manual Everything
    '81 Zephyr Wagon 4/4-spd
    '84 Mustang SVO 5.0 Swapped semi-junker (I didn't do it!)
    MAF, GT-40, BBK Shorties

If you came to Spokane I would let you park your rig and trailer at my home or at one of our buildings.

Just an offer.

Kenny
    Last edited by mudgepondexpress; 02-14-2020 at 10:21 AM.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mudgepondexpress View Post
    If you came to Spokane I would let you park your rig and trailer at my home or at one of our buildings.
    Thank you for the kind offer Kenny. If I change my plans and go to Spokane, I'll let you know.