Close

Default Trick Flow Street heat intake, DUI Livewires, Accufab tbody

7 month old, 3000 mile Street Heat intake that needs a home. Great condition, no issues at all. $375 shipped

set of blue DUI Livewires. The coil wire is the longer one for the EFI engine, I believe I still have the shorter coil wire as well on the shelf. 7 months old. $80 shipped

Summit racing 24# fuel injectors (, great shape, less than a year old. Look identical to the Accel injectors. No issues at all. $100 shipped

I also have a brand new, in the sealed box Accufab 75mm throttle body and solid egr delete spacer. Polished. Never even opened the box. SOLD

Please PM me for pics.
    Last edited by Vinnietbird; 02-15-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    '88 T-Bird Sport Twisted Wedge heads,3G,,Trick Flow R intake,Scorpion rockers,Ed Curtis cam,BBK headers,Mass Air with 24's,X-Pipe, Flomaster mufflers,75mm t-body,T-5, MGW shifter,Mach 1 chin spoiler,Bullitt gas lid,deep Cobra R wheels,Taurus fan,3.73 gears,140mph speedo,CHE control arms, custom Hood with ''72 Torino scoop, custom trunk lid with integrated spoiler

These need a home. Tbody is sold.
    '88 T-Bird Sport Twisted Wedge heads,3G,,Trick Flow R intake,Scorpion rockers,Ed Curtis cam,BBK headers,Mass Air with 24's,X-Pipe, Flomaster mufflers,75mm t-body,T-5, MGW shifter,Mach 1 chin spoiler,Bullitt gas lid,deep Cobra R wheels,Taurus fan,3.73 gears,140mph speedo,CHE control arms, custom Hood with ''72 Torino scoop, custom trunk lid with integrated spoiler

FEP Senior Member

Hey man do you still have the injectors for sale?