Close



Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: F/Z backspace

  1. #1

    Default F/Z backspace

    Hello just posted in intro forum but wanted to post this here. could i get away with a 17x8 wheel with 6.0 B/S? does that sound right? that about what i measured using the method here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbe...&index=13&t=0s


    It will be an 8.8 out of a 90 fox with five lugs and drums. nothing fancy
    Last edited by hazelj80; 01-31-2020 at 02:58 PM.

  2. #2
    FEP User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Farmington, New Mexico
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelj80 View Post
    Hello just posted in intro forum but wanted to post this here. could i get away with a 17x8 wheel with 6.0 B/S? does that sound right? that about what i measured using the method here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbe...&index=13&t=0s


    It will be an 8.8 out of a 90 fox with five lugs and drums. nothing fancy
    6 inch B/S maybe a little tight on the inside. I use a 5 inch with a 15X9 wheel.

    Kelly

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylane View Post
    6 inch B/S maybe a little tight on the inside. I use a 5 inch with a 15X9 wheel.

    Kelly
    So it looks like i might have to get longer studs and some spacers if it doesn't work out? did you have to roil your fenders?

  4. #4
    FEP User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Farmington, New Mexico
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazelj80 View Post
    So it looks like i might have to get longer studs and some spacers if it doesn't work out? did you have to roil your fenders?
    Yes I rolled the fenders but didn’t cut the lips.

  5. #5

    Default

    Ok yeah you have a 9 inch rim which is technically 10 inches wide. I'll have 1 inch less than you so I should be ok depending in yhe tire size and section width

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •