Close

Default 82GT Hardtop Medium Red

Looking for a hardtop medium red GT. Auto or 4spd, air or no air, red or black interior. Cannot have sunroof or t-tips must be hardtop. High or low mileage, running or not. Ideally I’d find a mid mileage car that runs.
    82 Mercury Capri - 11.99 @ 112, AFR headed Mountaineer motor
    86 Mustang LX Coupe - the original Coyote swap 4-eye. Gone but not forgotten!

This is what I want myself, but I always find t top cars. GL on your search.
    Keith formerly STLPONDS
    '79 V8 coupe in the works!
    Build thread http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=89153

Quote Originally Posted by STL79Coupe View Post
    This is what I want myself, but I always find t top cars. GL on your search.
    There was one on ebay last week but I didn't bid high enough

Quote Originally Posted by lxcoupe86 View Post
    There was one on ebay last week but I didn't bid high enough
    That's Scott Hardwicks old car which is a very nice car. It was somewhat local to me about 3 hours west of me. The new owner Dillon Harris is the guy listing it, but he said he kinda hopes it doesn't sell. I'm not sure if they are one here or just the FB FEP page.

I have all the parts to do a clone, but I'm not sure I want to do another project or just buy one already completed.
    Keith formerly STLPONDS
    '79 V8 coupe in the works!
    Build thread http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=89153

Quote Originally Posted by STL79Coupe View Post
    That's Scott Hardwicks old car which is a very nice car. It was somewhat local to me about 3 hours west of me. The new owner Dillon Harris is the guy listing it, but he said he kinda hopes it doesn't sell. I'm not sure if they are one here or just the FB FEP page.

I have all the parts to do a clone, but I'm not sure I want to do another project or just buy one already completed.
    I wish I could get ahold of the new owner and make him an offer lol

That was a nice looking car! Dillon is a good guy as well, sad to see him sell it.

Bump!

Mine will be on the market soon....I just sold my 85 GT this week . Moving a different direction and selling two for one just made sense at this point in my life. Low mile (16k) and bone stock/original. Email me at sowaxeman@jdsaleen.com and we can chat.
    Jason Smith
    MCA #65481

'82 Capri RS Resto-Mod
    '88 #400 Saleen Coupe "Mean Machine" Legal Guardian
    '93 LX Yellow/Black Summer Feature - 2,800 Mile Original Survivor (Foxtoberfest 2019 Best Original 87-93)
    '05 S-281 Mineral Grey