Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oops! Thx 795.0pacecar! Distracted running from The Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by 795.0pacecar View Post
    Have you guys considered ESM wheels? You can get BBS style basket weaves all the way to an 18", drilled for 4x108, a couple different offsets, and lip sizes. They're more expensive but you don't have to buy a bulk order.
    https://esmwheels.com/index.php?rout...&product_id=81
    I don't like the center cap look on those so I'm still leaning toward the MST's...

If your interested in the GROUP BUY please PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by foot2floor View Post
    I don't like the center cap look on those so I'm still leaning toward the MST's...
    Nothing wrong with different opinions, but the ESM center caps are nothing more than copies of the BBS center cap setup. You can always swap the decal in the center of the cap to say or show any logo you might choose. The nice thing about the cover lug nut caps is if the wheel is a multi-bolt pattern you don't see the extra holes. Oh and you can save money and use standard lug nuts if you choose. Good Luck!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by foot2floor View Post
    If your interested in the GROUP BUY please PM me!

PM sent

Did someone say 17" Epsilons? Wish I could find a set of these.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?95095-My-86

Present: '84.5 Mustang GT T-top, '06 Mazdaspeed6
    Past: '79 5.0 Capri, '86 Buick GN, '90 Mustang GT, '92 SHO, '95 SHO
    Browse cover pages of my Fox Chassis related library

I have received 2 sample wheels for test fitting. They look amazing! This weekend my son and I put the 94 mustang spindles on the Capri and test a wheel. It clears the strut with ease. The real test is the fender once there is tires mounted. This weekend I will get the tires mounted so that we can actually put some weight down on the front end and get a good sense for fitment. I have a set of ranger axles coming for the rear axle conversion, probably be a week plus before they are in considering all the kids activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn V View Post
    Did someone say 17" Epsilons? Wish I could find a set of these.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?95095-My-86
    Hens teeth! That’s why I went down this road... I want to make something come together in time for Power Tour.

I have been able to get the tires on the wheels and the 5 lug conversion done on the left side. The 94 SN95 spindles and the 83 A-arms look to have given me more positive camber as expected so I've ordered the Camber/Caster Plates and will hopefully be able to share some pictures soon.

The rear with the 275s will require a minor amount of fender rolling but just barely. The front with 245s seem to clear the steering angles at stock height but its super close on the front inner fenders. With how much positive camber I have its hard to say much about topside fender clearance as of yet but it clears the strut with ease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12