Here is the situation, my 20th Anniversary GT 350 has sat a long time. Here is a thread of my progress in the last month getting this back on the road:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ersary-Mustang

Thanks to everyone for their help so far. Onto the Fog Lamps - they don't work. I have all the original Marchal components down to the covers. The hardware such as the porcelain and connectors are in poor shape. Before I restore or replace them I need power to the harness. Sounds simple enough - so here is what I know:

1. Fuses good
2. Switch - good, I can also hear the relay click when I turn it on but no amber light to the right when in the on position.
3. Fog lamps, I believe, get power and ground from passenger side marker light. But have no power.

My issues start there - marker lights work, but no power to the harness going down to the fog light. Any suggestions? Could the issue be farther in the vehicle such as a relay even though it clicks?

Once I get power to the harness I will work on the lights but no point until then. Has anyone found a similar replacement fog lamp that looks like the Marchals?