Close

Default White 84-86GT Hardtop

Looking for a white 84-86 GT, or GT350 car. Auto or manual. No t-tops or convertibles.

Name:  1984-ford-mustang-gt350-20th-anniversary-5200-original-miles-number-4733-1.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  43.1 KB
    82 Mercury Capri - 11.99 @ 112, AFR headed Mountaineer motor
    86 Mustang LX Coupe - the original Coyote swap 4-eye. Gone but not forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by biz jet tech View Post
    Thanks for posting that! It's nice, maybe too nice lol. It's frustrating that you can't search nationwide on Facebook marketplace. So many cars that are for sale that are basically impossible to find unless you live within 100 miles of them. Why would Mark Zuckerberg do that to us fox fanatics??

Quote Originally Posted by lxcoupe86 View Post
    Thanks for posting that! It's nice, maybe too nice lol. It's frustrating that you can't search nationwide on Facebook marketplace. So many cars that are for sale that are basically impossible to find unless you live within 100 miles of them. Why would Mark Zuckerberg do that to us fox fanatics??
    I agree 100% !!

BTW - I'm looking for a super clean, original, low mile 85 GT, no color preference.
    Maybe we can help each other find what we are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by biz jet tech View Post
    BTW - I'm looking for a super clean, original, low mile 85 GT, no color preference.
    Maybe we can help each other find what we are looking for?
    I have a lot of tools that I use to find cars but if a guy is picky it can take a long time to find the right car. I'll definitely keep this thread in mind if I come across any 85's you might be interested in. Is it me or are the pickings slim right now? The last time I was looking for a fox it seemed people couldn't give them away. Now, the nice low mile cars are all scooped up and hidden away.

I'd love a nice auto or 5spd GT350 hardtop, original paint or if repainted it should be done right. That $15k 85GT car is pretty darn nice but it's the little things like the seats not having the red striping, and the struts having overspray that kinda get to me.

Here is a nice GT350 but the fenders and fender aprons suggest the car has been in a collision. Damn shame because the price is right and so is the location, only a few hours from me. But the fenders are a different shade than the rest of the car and the hood doesn't fit right. It's those little details that really get to me:

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...054419503.html

Here's a nice straight budget 85GT:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...057435936.html

Still looking for a white four-eye. Will consider any year or bodystyle, but absolutely no t-tops, no sunroofs, and no convertibles.