I have been dealing with what I thought was a sticky lock mechanism on the drivers side door for months now, especially in the cold it seems. But after shooting everything down with lube I can find to shoot with lube I discovered it's a wiring issue of some sort.

When I flip the drivers side switch the passenger side works perfect every time. The drivers door *usually* locks, but almost never unlocks unless you try it like 20 times. Then once it "frees up" it takes off working. I was shinning a flashlight in from above to watch what it was doing, and decided to look at the passenger side for a reference.

So I go to the passenger side, and I'm watching the passenger side mechanism work as expected, and I look over to realize the drivers side is also now working as expected.

I walk back to the drivers side and hit that switch and it acts gummed up again.

So I know something is funny with that switch, or something with it's wiring for only 1 actuator. At this point I also have a keyless entry module hooked into the drivers side and it exibits the same behavior. This leads me to suspect wiring.

Kinda hoping someone can give me a sanity check here, or if anyone knows how those switch's are wired, or if there are any ideas for an easy fix? Thanks!