Close

Default Just joined looking for dew wipe felts

Have been watching this site for the past 3 years and finally decided to go with the flow and sign up! Seen lots of great information as well as some beautiful cars! Glad to see that there is still a great interest in these four eyed cats! Not many around at all anymore and seems like parts are harder and harder to find nowadays! I have a 1985 mustang gr cobra. The body which is a 2 tone dark gray on the bottom half with silver on the upper. The interior is all grey with red piping and is in mint shape! I redid the engine last year along with the t5 tranny and stuffed in a 8.8 rearend with 355 gears! Dumped about 10g into the engine! The car runs unbelievable and the 8.8 really woke it up and couldnt believe the diffrence! I have the roh rims and thats about what I can think of now! Just replacing the dew wipes right now and came off super easy just trying to find the replacement felts right now! Anyone have any ideas? I've been looking everywhere! I am in bc canada and it is friggin snowing like a blizzard right now

Welcome to FEP!

Are you looking for inner or outer moldings, or both? They are both made aftermarket. You can look them up on any of the vendor's websites (NPD, aka National Parts Depot, is one of them). I thought I saw a NOS set on Ebay a couple of weeks ago, but i just looked again and can't find them. Doesn't mean they aren't still on there, I just don't remember how I found them.

And post some pictures of the car when you get a chance.
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT

Hi there I really appreciate the quick response! I am trying to get pics downloaded but have hit a snag but will figure it out and send some out real quick! I will keep my eyes peeled on ebay as well they out the parts depot! Thanks a million for the help!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Welcome to FEP. If you just need outer then american muscle.com has them, check out late model restoration, mustangs unlimited or cj pony. most parts available at these sites.
    Bob
    1967 mustang coupe -sold
    1967 cougar GT - sold
    1984 Mustang L 5.0L - Totaled
    1984 Mustang GT 5.0L
    2007 Mustang GT convertible ( wifes car)
    1997 F-350 powerstroke
    USMC Retired 1981-2001