Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    I believe they were under new management in recent years, way too many ads.
    Yep, I agree.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

It will be interesting to see where the media market heads off to over the next 3 years. Companies that have continually spent money for advertising in print may see a boost in online advertising with the magazines going digital. You used to see an ad, have to pull out your phone, laptop, etc. to go search for the company website to look at prices and products. If they stay advertising in digital, it's now potentially a click away in a new window. Will online shopping and clicks go up? Will they stagnate? Or will companies find other ways to spend their marketing and advertising dollars?
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYCAT View Post
    I think when motor trend, road & track and car & driver changed their style, they are unreadable! mainly r & t that really sucks! to bad it has come to it
    I had copies of a couple old Minitruckin mags out the other day but that was only to see my truck. Haha Other than that I couldn't tell you the last time I looked at a magazine.

This is late for many of you, but today I called and got a cash refund/credit card credit on the 9 magazines I subscribed to.
    Given they were for 2-3 yrs out, I re-couped $315.
    They are polite and professional. Remember its not the operators who closed the mags.

Offered me the "digital" deal first which I declined given I was missing 158 issues. I requested a refund on them all so the representative went thru each and arranged a credit/refund based on the method and amount I paid for each.
    I have been reading/subscribed to multiple mags for 50 yrs since I was 13, so its a sad loss/change of life style. And Rob Kinnan had only recently won the battle to bring Fox Stangs into Mustang Monthly.

Call 1-877-485-6429 with your name, address and magazine affected. They calculate the money owed. This is a far better and more honest exit than with several other magazines that went belly up.

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12