Close

Default door rain gutters...

..if thats the right word. looking for clips to install the molding along the roof at the top of the doors.. any one have a line on the parts needed? i have the molding. they were just siliconed into place. any thoughts?

goes on the top, above the quarter window, all the way around above the door.

Well.....Sorta I guess. These are for the 87-93 but I believe the body side under the trim is the same, even if the molding is a different shape from the outside. If you READ this description you will find the sentence " The mounting clips are attached, but are not available separately."

https://www.foxresto.com/1987-93-Mus...-p/2287022.htm

So, apparently if you buy these replacement roof rails, they will include the mounting clips. Perhaps you can remove the clips and put them on your OEM rails. Hope that helps some. I've had these off several four-eye cars and frankly don't recall any clips. I know there is a screw in the front and I thought if you removed the screw, you could simply pull that trim off pretty easily.

EDIT: I do have both a four-eye and an aero car here with those roof rails installed on them. I would be glad to look at what I can or compare them etc. if it helps.
    Last edited by homer302; 11-27-2019 at 08:25 PM.

That would be awesome. They were just held on with a black goo that was a mess to clean up. Thanks for looking at yours.