Hi. My name is Kip and I am the proud owner of a Four-eye, but not what most of you are thinking. Zelda (hence my username) is my 1984 Lincoln Continental Givenchy Ed. I have owned her for almost two years and am the third owner overall. She was not on the road this year as it was a rough one for me financially but at the end of last year she had 103K on the tbi 5.0 and aod. Zelda is in really good shape body wise with the exception of the Rear wheel arches are missing the chrome pieces. Interior needs some love as three of the four windows don't always like to work and the wood veneer trim is missing in various places. Paint is in presentable shape but could use a good detailing.

I live in Central Vermont and have a small Youtube Channel, America: Bumper to Bumper. I go to car shows and do videos of all in attendance, some motorsports events and some reviews, I will be sure to only promote 4 eyed content here, unless otherwise told not to. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. Here are some pictures of Zelda.Name:  coolrides 006.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  232.0 KBName:  coolrides 009.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  202.2 KB