Close

Last edited by ISTLCRUZ; 11-09-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Sweet. Is it a LX V6 or a 5.0L

I have a 88 Sport that I converted to look like a turbo coupe with the turbo coupe brakes and rear diff. Now I have pulled the 5.0L for a 351W, 4R70W trans, 2002 GT rear diff and 95 SN95 front brakes with PBR dual piston calipers. A lot of work on these cars.

It’s an 87 LX . 5.0 . I’ve swapped the TC hood and header panel. Mustang GT steering rack, cobra booster and M/C with TC rear(3:55s) and 11” break upgrade. Explorer engine build next and hopefully 5 speed swap

FEP Senior Member

Nice work, are the seats original? They appear to be in excellent condition.

Quote Originally Posted by cougman67 View Post
    Nice work, are the seats original? They appear to be in excellent condition.
    I had the seats recovered. A family friend owns an upholstery shop. They were originally one color but they recommended the lighter inserts. I thought they turned out pretty good. I have a nice set of halo headrest to go in them.

Those seats look amazing. I wish I had some nice sport seats. I have the crappy LS seats in my 88 Cougar
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

[QUOTE=mcb82gt;1914665]Those seats look amazing.

Thanks. I thought of changing them out at one time but they are a good compromise between comfort and style. I’m swapping the steering wheel soon to a non-cruise Mustang GT wheel (84-86 style)

That steering wheel will look very nice.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Last edited by ISTLCRUZ; 11-24-2019 at 08:15 PM.

I scored an Alpine CD player for 30 bucks! New in box. Nothing fancy but looks like one from the 80s-90s. I just wanted to keep that period correct look. Also have some JL audio speakers for front and back with JL audio amp. Still have the factory speakers now and they have long served there purpose. Lol