Close

Default '83 GT Popular Hot Rodding Project Car -- Special lower $$ to FEP members $15,000!

Hey guys,
    The price for FEP members just got better...

I just now relisted the Mustang on eBay, at lowered price of $15,900. But, for FEP, it's $15,000.

One of you guys needs to have this famous Fox in your garage.

I can't think of a four-eyed Mustang that's gotten more magazine and TV time than this one. And/or still exists in time-capsule condition.
    Not even close.

Email me at 66CVT427@gmail.com with any questions/requests. I am happy to send you photos and videos of anything you want to see.

And if there's a way to post videos on this site, can someone please tell me how?

Thanks,
    Van
    Last edited by PHR MAG; 10-11-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Default mustang

Quote Originally Posted by PHR MAG View Post
    Ok, the car's first listing on eBay got over 1250 views, and bunch of watchers, but no one bid enough to own it.

I just now relisted it on eBay, at lowered price of $17,900.

So, for FEP members, I'll sell it to you for $17,000. That's a helluva car for a helluva deal!

One of you guys needs to have this famous Fox in your garage.

I can't think of a four-eyed Mustang that's gotten more magazine and TV time than this one. And/or still exists in time-capsule condition.
    Not even close.

Email me at 66CVT427@gmail.com with any questions/requests. I am happy to send you photos and videos of anything you want to see.

And if there's a way to post videos on this site, can someone please tell me how?

Thanks,
    Van
    Maybe $6500.00

Uh, no thanks.
    Last edited by PHR MAG; 10-11-2019 at 07:41 PM.