Close

Thread: New Memeber

Default New Memeber

Hi Everyone,

Every since I owned a 86 GT I was hooked. Unfortunately I had to let it go but as soon as i was able to I started looking for another one. I came across a nice 85 that had been converted from a CFI AOD car to a T5 MPFI from a 86. Im planning on keeping this car for a verrrry long time as a long term project. Iv seen lots of good advice on here so I wanted to join and introduce myself

Welcome! sounds like a great project. We love pics

Name:  20190925_120148.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  180.0 KB

Just wanted to show a few of the things I have been working on since i got the car. Decided to replace the carpet as it was a little nasty so I pulled it out cleaned everything up really good. I was really happy to see there was no rust on the floor pans. installed sound deadening material throughout and put new carpet in. Last night i finished installing the seats and interior panels.

I also installed LED lights in the dash, marker lights and dome light. (what a difference that made)

I plan on doing a MAF upgrade, and installing new breaks all around, and re-painting the trim and mirrors over the winter.

Looking good!