Hi guys. I've been playing with Mustangs for years, but I'm new to the forum. Just picked up a new project I need help with. This car was built from a 1979 Pace Car at Gallagher Ford in Huntington, WV in the early 80s. It was a factory V-8 4spd car. A guy had crashed a new Pace Car test driving. Insurance totaled due to fact it could not be sold as a new car. Dealer bought from insurance. Car sat while they decided what to do with it. About this time the DSO Mclaren body kits came out. Car was rebuilt with one of the kits and painted white. An acquaintance of mine bout the car and had it for years. Eventually pulling it off the road to redo. Like a lot of projects it went down hill from there. I tried to buy the car multiple times, with no success. Last time I went, the car was gone. He had got into a bind and sold. I then tried to track that person with no success. The next time I saw the car was probably early 2000s. It was the eyesore you see here, but was freshly done. Someone had spent a ton of money to ruin the car. Fast forward to last month. I found the car for sale in Chillicothe, OH and bought it. After 30 yrs I got it. It is a basket case. Has a 4.6 2v mod motor. 94-98 dash. I want to get the body and interior back to original and then either single turbo a SBF or Coyote with 6spd and pro touring style suspension and wheels/tires. Main problem is factory hood is gone and front nose and all belt moldings have been shaved. Then rear quarter flairs and tailights were frenched. This may be more involved than what I want to tackle, but for now I think it can be done. My concern right now is to try and find a hood and nose. Hood more so. Does anyone know of where I could locate either. Thanks.

Cliffs: Anyone know where I could get a M81 hood and nose for this.Name:  IMG_1568.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  145.8 KBName:  IMG_1567.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  155.1 KBName:  IMG_1571.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  132.6 KB