Close

Default Need help please 85 mustang gt

Wassup and hello to all, I'm new here to the site and forums hoping i can get some help bringing Daphne(the car) back to life. What i have here is a genuine 1985 ford Mustang GT yes yes a G.. T. Ok done with the word play, it's carbed with a stock 4180c Which is what I'm currently having an brain cramp with.

I need help with the routing of vacuum lines I'm putting a smog delete on because the heads i have weren't drilled for thermactor holes and i installed them and don't want to take them back off and i already took most the stuff apart. I removed the smog hose and pump, but forgot which lines went to it as well as how to reinstall the hoses on my carb and spacer.

I need to know what to cap off and what goes where this is my first time doing a rebuild and i started forgetting how to put it back together, its an excuse, but i didnt think id have it taken apart so long. I learn quick but memory sure as **** is shot already at a young age. I have pics of what im looking at but cant find what i need ononline or in my haynes manual. The throttle linkage to...

PLEASE HELP!!!Name:  20190908_191431.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  215.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Kimbe123; 09-11-2019 at 11:49 PM.