Close

FEP Senior Member

Default 85-86 Mustang GT or LX 5.0L

I have been on here for a number of years now and several of you I have met at Foxtoberfest! I have a 16 year old son that many of you have met as well and he is looking for a 85-85 GT or LX coupe or hatchback (sorry no verts). He has been working and has saved his money and would love to find one fairly clean, good shape and somewhat original. He’s looking to spend between 4-5k so we know we aren’t talking super low miles and really nice and that’s ok. We are looking for something he can enjoy and we can work on together. We are willing to drive a couple of hours for the right car but for a location we are in Mebane/Burlington area of NC. I’m so excited that he wants a 4 eye and hopefully we can get him one soon. Foxtoberfest is coming quickly! Thanks to everyone!

Good luck with the search! I’ve got one that would be great for him but it’s not 100% finished and would probably go out of the price range some.

Will keep my eyes out for local deals for you if Oklahoma isn’t too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Senior Member

Thanks! I appreciate that. I would rather it be within a few hours drive, however the right car is more important than the distance.

1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed fuel injected in foureyedpride classifides $5500