Close

Default Ford fairmont body parts, impossible to find

Hey guys,
    I have a 78 fairmont futura that was supposed to built a rat rod style drag car but the more I look at it the more I want to save it! The car was supposed to be a junkyard buoldvthat turned out to be a 775whp turbo beast and yeah she’s FAST!!

Now I want to get her looking good but finding body parts are near impossible.

You guys know any places to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on facebook? There are several Fairmont/Zephyr groups where you might find parts. Also, fb marketplace. There's the for sale(and wanted) listings on this forum too. And all the other places such as craigslist, ebay, junkyards etc. You have to dig.

I’ve been looking around I was curious if there were any company’s that repopped parts like a year one or OPG.

Whats it need? I looks awesome to me, just like that?

You talking interior parts?
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Exterior, doors, fenders, quarters trim and lights.

Interior is remaining gutted, I found places for fiberglass so I’m debating that for the fenders, trunk lid, hood and bumpers.

My doors have a little cancer in them but nothing major.

I really want to find new front trim but other than finding way overpriced used parts I see nothing for these cars.

Someone needs to start repopping these parts as these cars are making a comeback!

Yea the Facebook group is a good one to go to. I think Brad (ZephyrEFI here) might actually be the moderator of it. But there's a guy in KC, MO area that has a decent collection - trim and lights at least.