Close

Default tasca ford show sept 7

tacsa ford show is sept 7 this year. would be nice to see more four eyed cars there.

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Such a storied family. Almost like Galpin out of Los Angeles, but I might be biased since I used to work there :P
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 11-01-2022 at 03:55 PM.

[QUOTE]Such a storied family. Almost like Galpin out of Los Angeles, but I might be biased.[/QUOTE]
    I agree. I went to this year's show, and it was great! A definite family atmosphere. Bob the 3rd was walking around all day talking to people. Ha chatted with us for 10 to 15 minutes. His sister was running the souvenir stand. Carl and Bob the 2nd where there too!
    85 GT - owned since 87

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

[QUOTE=JKengineering;1948663]
    Such a storied family. Almost like Galpin out of Los Angeles, but I might be biased.[/QUOTE]
    I agree. I went to this year's show, and it was great! A definite family atmosphere. Bob the 3rd was walking around all day talking to people. Ha chatted with us for 10 to 15 minutes. His sister was running the souvenir stand. Carl and Bob the 2nd where there too!
    I met Bob the 2nd back in the '90s, nice to see he's still with us. Incredible they influenced F0RD to do something with reg. production a la 428 Cobra Jet which was something they put together themselves, talk about influence!

I have Bob Sr's book 'You Will be Satisfied'
    His outlook was treat the customer right.
    In 1957 he treated a high Ford official right, bent over backwards to fix his car,
    lent him his own so he wouldn't miss a wedding, then delivered to him when done.
    That was the start of the relationship with Ford
    This is how connected Bob Sr was. In 1964 the only engine available for the Thunderbird
    was the 390, his rolled out with a 427 side oiler. Now that's connected.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A