Close

Default 85-86 GT Bumper Cover for 79-82 Pace Car, Cobra, GT Bumper Cover

Looking to trade a really nice 85-86 GT bumper cover with header panel and headlights for a nice 79-82 PC, Cobra, GT cover. I also have a nice hood and fender extensions that I'll throw in.

I also have the matching really nice rear cover I'd swap for a nice 79-84 cover to make a matching set.

I'm located in House Springs Missouri and would prefer not to ship, but willing to travel within reasonable distance.
    Last edited by bkm; 08-14-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Hey, this is a long shot but do you have the bumper cover? What I'm needing are the dividers between each pair of headlights.

Thanks,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBill View Post
    Hey, this is a long shot but do you have the bumper cover? What I'm needing are the dividers between each pair of headlights.

Thanks,
    Bill
    I do still have it, but I'm not parting it out. I never could find a decent pace car cover so I'm just going to use it on my car.

Just curious - is your KX resting on that seat, or is it just tucked under it? Lol Is that seat shot? Are you using it? What is it out of? Thanks!

would you sell the bumpers outright? they are the same color as my car..

Quote Originally Posted by RSCapri View Post
    Just curious - is your KX resting on that seat, or is it just tucked under it? Lol Is that seat shot? Are you using it? What is it out of? Thanks!
    It's an 86 gt passenger seat. It's in decent shape and no, I have no plans for it right now. The KX was parked over it, not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 86YoteNotch View Post
    would you sell the bumpers outright? they are the same color as my car..
    Bumper covers are not for sale. I need them for my car. I was just looking to trade for a pace car cover.

Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    It's an 86 gt passenger seat. It's in decent shape and no, I have no plans for it right now. The KX was parked over it, not on it.
    Cool. Good luck with your project!

I have some spare PC front bumper covers, but the whole shipping thing becomes a pain. I have a buddy that does travel to ST Louis to visit family at least once or twice a year, but not sure if that is on your time table. If you want, send me a PM sometime and we can see if we can work something out.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    I have some spare PC front bumper covers, but the whole shipping thing becomes a pain. I have a buddy that does travel to ST Louis to visit family at least once or twice a year, but not sure if that is on your time table. If you want, send me a PM sometime and we can see if we can work something out.
    Next time he heads this way let me know and see if we can work something out. Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Next time he heads this way let me know and see if we can work something out. Thank you sir.
    NO..... you just need to stay the course so you can get to the track. I can't afford to buy back my mint as hell GT cover and parts. lol
    Keith formerly STLPONDS
    '79 V8 coupe in the works!
    Build thread http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=89153