I haven't been on the Mustang forums in awhile. Just the other day, I fixed a broken wire on my long dormant Mustang and started thinking about working on it again. I logged into the forum here, over on Corral, etc, and everything seems dead as far as Fox body topics. Where did everyone go? Is there a new social media that's getting all the Fox body attention, that I don't know about? Did 79-93 Mustangs just flat line while I was distracted?

I'm doing my best to avoid patching rust holes that I've been avoiding for at least a decade. It's nothing too serious, just some rust in the front outer corners of the floor pans, a hole in the trunk pan under where the trunk/quarter panel seam was leaking, and rusty rockers. The structural parts of the subframe are all solid, strut towers are solid, no rust in the door jams or pillars. Just hard to even get excited about working on the car, especially when a person can't even find any build threads covering similar kinds of body work. Aside from a couple videos on youtube showing people doing half or full floor pans, I haven't found anything lately.

And just because... That broken wire terminal, and a bit of the rust hole in the out-of-focus background.