Close

Thread: Saleen

Default Saleen

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ct...940322530.html

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    82 Capri BM, 84 Mustang Gt, 88 T-Bird TC, 93 Mustang

Odd that out of all the pics, none are of the Saleen placard. Nice car regardless!

I've seen this car in person. It's a nice ride, but there are several modifications. If you want an original Saleen with the correct misc original parts, this may not be the car for you. Right now it appeared to be set up for drag racing or at least semi-serious street racing.

The seats are aftermarket and don't fit the look of the car IMHO. The missing stripes, etc. definitely lower the "POP" of a fully decked out Saleen again IMHO. Paint looked good, but being white I didn't spend a lot of time checking it out. Personally not worth the asking price again IMHO, but your opinion may vary.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    I've seen this car in person. It's a nice ride, but there are several modifications. If you want an original Saleen with the correct misc original parts, this may not be the car for you. Right now it appeared to be set up for drag racing or at least semi-serious street racing.

The seats are aftermarket and don't fit the look of the car IMHO. The missing stripes, etc. definitely lower the "POP" of a fully decked out Saleen again IMHO. Paint looked good, but being white I didn't spend a lot of time checking it out. Personally not worth the asking price again IMHO, but your opinion may vary.
    Hey Trey how u been doin? And yeah the car definitly needs the stripes at least, I just seen it for sale and posted it

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    82 Capri BM, 84 Mustang Gt, 88 T-Bird TC, 93 Mustang

Each new owner takes this car one step farther from the point of return.