So, I've tried 3-4 different shades of grey...….quote on quote..."the correct charcoal grey from LMR and as far as matching the Charcoal/dark grey dash from LMR which looks to be supplied to them by dashesdirect.com. Anyway, that was way to dark!! not even close to matching the dash......then I tried 33602 which people on here claim is correct......was to light......then I tried a custom mix from my buddy at the ppg paint store and it was close but still a tad off...…….the only real solution would be to paint it along with the new arm rest= same issue. However my dilemma is it comes with a piece of paper saying not to paint it as most paints won't adhere to the polyurethane material...…….I was wondering if anyone has tried to paint these flimsy POS dash pads? I would think, clean it real good, scuff it lightly with a grey scotch pad then use Bulldog adhesion promoter then paint it may work...….or it may be a roll of the dice......So I was wondering if anyone on here has had any luck painting the repo-dash pads? if so how did it work out? Just don't want to screw up a 200 dollar dash pad if someone has already tried it with bad results?